South Gloucestershire planning applications: week ending November 21
Various planning applications have been validated by South Gloucestershire Council in the last week. Associated documents can be viewed online on the council’s planning portal. You can search for search for planning applications, appeals and enforcements by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address.
The full list of planning applications validated week during the week commencing Monday, November 15, can be found below:
- Hilltop Garage, High Street, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire BS15 4AJ: Demolition of existing building. Construction of commercial unit (Class E) and seven flats (Class C3) with access, parking, cycle and refuse storage. (Resubmission of P21/02823/F).
- Former Dairy Unit, Mumbleys Farm, Sweetwater Lane, Thornbury, South Gloucestershire BS35 3JX: Discharge of conditions 3 (materials), 4 (landscaping), 6 (drainage details) and 7a (contamination assessment) attached to P20/10501/F: Demolition of existing barn. Conversion of existing barn to form residential dwelling and incidental outbuilding with associated works.
- Hinkley Point C Connection Project, between Bridgwater in Somerset and Seabank Substation, north of Avonmouth: Discharge requirements 6(1)(b), 17, 19 and 21 for stage 3.2 of the authorised development.
- Unit 2, Severn View Industrial Park, Central Avenue, Hallen, South Gloucestershire BS10 7SD: Discharge condition 2 (contamination) attached to planning permission P21/00285/F: Warehouse (Class B8) with associated service yard, loading bay and parking.
- Land adjacent to Oaklands Court, 20 Blackhorse Place, Mangotsfield, South Gloucestershire BS16 9AD: Discharge condition 2 (CEMP), 6 (ecology mitigation measures), 7 (badgers), 8 (great crested newts) and 11 (materials) attached to permission P21/03740/F: Three detached houses with associated works (resubmission of P20/24179/F).
- 27 Fouracre Avenue, Downend, South Gloucestershire BS16 6PD: Demolition of existing storage building and garage.
New dwelling with access and associated works.
- 67 Eagle Drive, Patchway, South Gloucestershire BS34 5RQ: Single storey rear extension to form additional living accommodation.
- Grove Farm, Coxgrove Hill, Pucklechurch, South Gloucestershire BS16 9NL: Discharge condition 24c (verification strategy) attached to planning permission PK18/4150/F: Nine detached dwellings with altered access and associated works.
- 184 Bath Road, Longwell, Green South Gloucestershire BS30 9DB: Single storey side/rear extension to provide additional living accommodation.
- Land at former Frenchay Hospital Site, Frenchay Park Road, Frenchay, South Gloucestershire BS16 1UU: Partial discharge of condition 4 (external materials) attached to planning permission P20/23273/RVC – Variation of condition 2 attached to planning permission P19/3567/F to substitute plans to illustrate variation in design to reduce carbon output.
- Homeleaze, Cowship Lane, Cromhall, South Gloucestershire GL12 8AY: Rear dormer to facilitate loft conversion.
- Barn at West End Lane, Oldbury On Severn, South Gloucestershire BS35 1PS: Conversion of an existing stone barn to residential dwelling with parking and associated works (resubmission of P20/17568/F).
- Land at Lyegrove Farm, Lyegrove, Badminton, South Gloucestershire GL9 1HA: Prior notification of the intention to install in-ground slurry store.
- Land at 66 Wotton Road, Charfield, South Gloucestershire GL12 8SR: New dwelling and detached garage block with parking and associated works.
- Land off Severn Road and Western Approach, Avonmouth BS35 4PX: Provision of a new secure roadside truck stop facility, including associated HGV and car parking, drivers’ facilities building, vehicular access, service yard, associated landscaping and other infrastructure.
- The Old Stores, Westerleigh Road, Westerleigh, South Gloucestershire BS37 8QP: Internal alterations including installation of window shutters, insertion of a new door, removal and replacement of modern partition and skimming of existing ceilings. External works comprising fixing of listed building plaque to north elevation.
- Horseshoe Cottage, Horseshoe Hill, Milbury Heath, South Gloucestershire GL12 8PU: Discharge of condition 2 (archaeological investigation) attatched to permission P21/02556/F: Single storey side extension and first floor front extension to form additional living accommodation. Construction of single storey detached garage.
- Upton House, Wick Lane, Upton Cheyney, South Gloucestershire BS30 6NQ: Discharge condition 2 (mortar mix and method statement) and condition 3 (building recording) relating to planning permission P21/06315/LB.
Removal of existing cementitious tanking layers from basement walls. Installation of cavity drain membrane with associated drainage system.
- Land at Harry Stoke, Stoke Gifford, South Gloucestershire: Non-material amendment to P20/10213/RVC to change the colour of the bricks to be used for the enchanced panel areas of Flemish bond brickwork from brown to buff brick and narrow a small section of the approved hedgerow adjacent to Block 1 to create a footpath
- Abbey Wood Retail Park, Station Road, Filton, South Gloucestershire BS34 7JL: Non-material amendments to planning permission P20/08495/F.
- Beach Avenue, Severn Beach, South Gloucestershire: Application for consent under section 37 of the Electricity Act 1989 to install new pole to increase clearance over highway.
- Berwick Farm, Berwick Lane, Hallen, South Gloucestershire BS10 7RS: Prior notification of a change of use from three agricultural building to three residential dwellings (Class C3) to include operational development.
- Land at 2 Coronation Road, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire BS15 9SB: New dwelling with associated works (resubmission of P21/00255/F).
- The Poplars, Earthcott Green, Alveston, South Gloucestershire BS35 3TA: Continued use of the land as residential curtilage.
- 13 Redfield Road, Patchway, South Gloucestershire BS34 6PJ: Demolition of existing detached garage/workshop. New two-storey side extension to form additional living accommodation.
- Land off Patch Elm Lane, Rangeworthy, South Gloucestershire BS37 7LT: Installation of battery storage facility and ancillary Western Power Distribution 132kV electricity substation with associated access track to highway.
- 32 Stanley Mead, Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire BS32 0EG: Single storey rear extension to form additional living accommodation.
- 4 Bampton Close, Emersons Green, South Gloucestershire BS16 7QZ: Single and two-storey side extension to form garage and store.
- Land at Chescombe Farm, Dodington Road, Chipping Sodbury, South Gloucestershire BS37 6HY: Prior notification regarding an agricultural building for the housing of livestock.
- 9 Chapel Road, Hanham, South Gloucestershire BS15 8SD: Single storey side extension.
- 52 Orchard Vale, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire BS15 9UL: Single storey rear and two storey side/front extension to form addtional living accommodation and garage.
New front porch.
- 112 Church Road, Wick, South Gloucestershire BS30 5PD: Single storey rear extension.
- PL5B North Yate New Neighbourhood, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37 7LB: Electricity substation with appearance, landscaping, layout, and scale to be determined. (Approval of Reserved Matters to be read in conjunction with outline permission PK17/4826/RVC previously PK12/1913/O).
- 21 Fairford Crescent, Patchway, South Gloucestershire BS34 6DH: Front and rear dormer to facilitate loft conversion and erection of single storey rear extension to form additional living accommodation.
- Gray Cottage, The Drive, Charfield, South Gloucestershire GL12 8HX: Detached garage.
- Stable Building at Brocks Barn, Badgers Lane, Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire BS32 4DE: Single storey front extension to facilitate change of use from equestrian (Sui Generis) to residential annexe ancillary to the main dwelling.
- 1000A Quadrant, Ash Ridge Road, Bradley Stoke, South Gloucestershire BS32 4QA: Change of use from car rental facility to storage and distribution facility with public trade counter.
- 66 North Street, Downend, South Gloucestershire BS16 5SG: Variation of condition 3 attached to planning permission P19/3173/F to amend plans to alter existing single storey mono pitched roof to new flat roof with rooflights. On north-east elevation reinstate and fit new sash window to match and Installation of new Velux roof window to each dwelling.
- 6 Cleeve Park Road, Downend, South Gloucestershire BS16 6DN: Front dormer to facilitate loft conversion.
- Rectory Farmhouse, 39 Toghill Lane, Doynton, South Gloucestershire BS30 5SY: Works to replace non-original single glazed windows with slimline double glazed windows with associated works where indicated on submitted plans.
- Perry Orchard, Wick Lane, Upton Cheyney, South Gloucestershire BS30 6NQ: Works to trees subject to a TPO.
- 11 Elmleigh Road, Mangotsfield, South Gloucestershire BS16 9ET: Demolition of existing garage. Construction of a single storey front extension, installation of rear dormer to facilitate loft conversion and single storey detached outbuilding to form garage/workshop.
- 10 Jays Close, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire BS15 9QS: Single storey rear extension to form additional living accommodation and rasied decking with steps to the side elevation.
- 14 Fairford Crescent, Patchway, South Gloucestershire BS34 6DH: Single storey side/rear extension to form additional living accommodation and installation of front dormer to facilitate loft conversion.
- Buildings at Elm Farm, Bristol Road, Iron Acton, South Gloucestershire BS37 9TF: Partial demolition of dog kennel building (building no4) to facilitate its conversion into dwelling.
Demolition of garage building (building no6) to facilitate the conversion of former agricultural building (building no3) into dwelling.
- Land adjacent to Over Court Farm House, Over Lane, Almondsbury, South Gloucestershire BS32 4DF: Single storey outdoor shelter (retrospective).
- 20 Churchfarm Close, Yate, South Gloucestershire BS37 5BZ: Conversion and extension of existing attached double garage to form granny annexe ancillary to main dwelling, with front porch, EV charging point and parking.
- 21 Kipling Road, Filton, South Gloucestershire BS7 0QP: Single storey rear extension, which would extend beyond the rear wall of the original house by 4.6m, for which the maximum height would be 3m, and for which the height of the eaves would be 2.6m.
- 148 Fouracre Crescent, Downend, South Gloucestershire BS16 6PZ: Two-storey side and single storey rear extension to provide additional living accomodation.
- 29 Regent Street, Kingswood, South Gloucestershire BS15 8JX: Consent to display internally illuminated static fascia sign and internally illuminated static hanging sign.
- Fir Tree Cottage, Fishpool Hill, Brentry, South Gloucestershire BS10 6SW: First floor side extension to form additional living accommodation.
- Hareswood Cottage, Westerleigh Hill, Westerleigh, South Gloucestershire BS37 8RB: Demolition of existing dwelling and outbuildings and construction of dwelling with detached garage and associated works (Resubmission of P21/01335/F).
- 48 Cherry Banks, Emersons Green, South Gloucestershire BS16 7HZ: Single storey rear extension that will extend beyond the rear wall of the original house by 3.5m, for which the maximum height will be 3.6m and for which the height of the eaves will be 2.5m.
- 50 Cave Grove, Emersons Green, South Gloucestershire BS16 7BR: First floor side and rear extensions to form additional living accommodation.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.
- GoPro Max – Waterproof 360 Digital Action Camera with Unbreakable...
RRP PRICE: £479.99SALE PRICE: £420.86YOU SAVE: £59.13 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Maximize your creative […]
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter – 1S / Essential / Pro 2
RRP PRICE: £429.00SALE PRICE: £357.90YOU SAVE: £71.10 About this item Weight: 12.5 kg; Maximum weight supported: 100 kg Maximum speed: approx. 25 […]
- Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder, Grey/Black, One Size
RRP PRICE: £299.00SALE PRICE: £249.15YOU SAVE: £49.85 About this item THE #1 RANGEFINDER IN GOLF Trusted by 99% of the pros. Trust your Bushnell […]
- Samsung LC32R500FHRXXU 32 Inch Curved FullHD 1080p Monitor – 1920×1080,...
SALE PRICE: £207.78 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Captivating curves – Immerse yourself in work or play. The […]