Cornwall planning applications: week ending November 21
Various planning applications were validated by Cornwall Council and associated documents can be viewed online on the council’s planning portal. You can search for search for planning applications, decisions, appeals and enforcements by keyword, application reference, postcode or by a single line of an address. There were lots of applications so the list has been split into three separate articles.
Part two of planning applications validated week during the week commencing Monday, November 15, can be found below:
- Gwarnick House Road from Chynoweth Farm to junction east of Tretherras Farm, St Allen TR4 9QU: Construction of garage/car port with home office above.
- Jennys Rest, Trewellard Hill, Trewellard, Pendeen, Penzance, Cornwall TR19 7TE: Pre-application advice for flat roof extensions providing ground floor bedrooms to properties (replacing existing terrace areas).
- Chy-An-Gwel, 6 Trevenner Lane, Marazion, Cornwall TR17 0BL: Balcony on first floor front elevation.
- Reflections, Marine Drive, West Looe, Looe, Cornwall PL13 2DJ: Non-material amendment in respect of decision notice PA21/03365.
- 8 and 10 Hillside Road, Saltash PL12 6EX: Loft conversions and internal alterations.
- Tinners Arms, Zennor, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 3BY: Regularisation of emergency works including replacement roofs and internal wall and ceiling finishes to the first floor along with the removal of the existing dangerous access stair, insertion of new access stair and entrance hall and refurbishment of first floor accommodation including the creation of three new ensuites.
- Tinners Arms, Zennor, St Ives, Cornwall TR26 3BY: Listed building consent for regularisation of emergency works including replacement roofs and internal wall and ceiling finishes to the first floor along with the removal of the existing dangerous access stair, insertion of new access stair and entrance hall and refurbishment of first floor accommodation including the creation of three new ensuites.
- Trespassers Will Truck, Probus, Truro, Cornwall TR2 4JA: Works to trees subject to a TPO.
- Higher Tynes Farm, St Teath, Bodmin, Cornwall PL30 3LR: Retention of change of use of land and building from agricultural use to use as a farm shop and cafe. Proposed construction of a toilet block to serve the development and proposed improvements to the access serving the farm.
- Cosynook, Sandplace, Looe, Cornwall PL13 1PJ: Installation of a ground mount solar PV system within land to north of property.
- Land west of 86 Bonython Road, Newquay, Cornwall TR7 3AL: Form a new plot with a new dwelling.
- 2 Treworval Farm Bungalows, Treworval, Mawnan Smith, Falmouth, Cornwall TR11 5JW: Certificate of lawfulness for existing use or full residential use as a private dwelling contrary to the agricultural occupancy condition of the conditional permission for development (reference W2/68/27110/F).
- Land south east of The Cottage, Little Carharrack, Carharrack TR16 5RS: Single detached infill dwelling with detached domestic garage (amended design), retention of existing detached single storey ancillary domestic accommodation (home office / gym) and alterations to an existing vehicle access onto an existing vehicle access lane.
- Tregillan, Trewollock Lane, Gorran Haven PL26 6NT: Extension and alterations to existing store.
- Rivendell, School Lane, Tregrehan Mills, St Austell, Cornwall PL25 3TJ: New garage/store including extension of curtilage.
- Poledan House, Nanfant, Churchtown, Helston, Cornwall TR12 7BW: Detached single garage.
- 106 Dracaena Avenue, Falmouth TR11 2ER: Outline planning permission with all matters reserved for a new dwelling.
- Sunnyvale, Bell Hill, Gorran Haven PL26 6HS: Works to trees subject to a TPO.
- Rosehip Cottage, 11 Breakwater Road, Bude, Cornwall EX23 8LQ: Demolition of low grade garage, new single storey extension to south east elevation, with additional single storey extension to the rear of existing dwelling.
- 3, 3A and 3B St Christophers, Porthmeor Road, St Ives TR26 1NP: Refurbishment of three residential apartments, including extension and external alterations (amended design W1/05/P/0951) with non compliance of condition 2 in relation to decision notice PA19/08819.
- Chy Kerensa, Prospect Row, Ashton TR13 9RR: New dwelling and formation of a new access with variation of condition 2 of decision PA21/05381.
- Barclay House, The Square, St Keverne, Helston, Cornwall TR12 6NB: Pre-application enquiry to change the use of the property to residential only.
- The Bungalow, Nanshuthall Farm, St Mawes, Truro, Cornwall TR2 5AB: Certificate of lawfulness for existing use as dwelling house.
- Meadowside, access track to Melynjy, Nancledra TR20 8NB: Replacement of single storey extension, construction of two-storey rear extension.
- Netherfield, Treviglas Lane, Probus TR2 4LH: Replacement dwelling and construction of three new dwellings and associated works with variation of condition 2 of decision PA21/02001.
- Tyacks Hotel, 27 Commercial Street, Camborne TR14 8LD: Install car park management system which includes seven signs – four of which are on existing lighting columns, two which are on wall mounted, one which is on a existing signage pole and an ANPR camera on a new column.
- Tyacks Hotel, 27 Commercial Street, Camborne TR14 8LD: Listed building consent to install car park management system which includes seven signs – four of which are on existing lighting columns, two which are on wall mounted, one which is on a existing signage pole and an ANPR camera on a new column.
- Tyacks Hotel, 27 Commercial Street, Camborne TR14 8LD: consent for car park management signage – seven signs, four of which are on existing lighting columns, two which are on wall mounted, one which is on a existing signage pole and an ANPR camera on a new column.
- Roskilly, Church Lane, St Mellion PL12 6RG: Rear and side extension to existing detached dwelling, including extensions to existing dormers and replacing existing detached garage with new detached double garage.
- Field Cottage, Churchtown, St Agnes TR5 0TE: Detached house within the grounds of cottage.
- Lower Trevance Farm, Lower Trevance Road, St Issey, Wadebridge Cornwall PL27 7QF: Agricultural building to provide livestock housing.
- Trehawke House, Natwest Dean Street, Liskeard PL14 4AJ: Change of use of former bank into eight apartments.
- Trehawke House, Natwest Dean Street, Liskeard PL14 4AJ: Listed building consent for change of use of former bank into eight apartments.
- Tregonia, Atlantic Road, Tintagel, Cornwall PL34 0DD: Single storey side extension to form garage/store and ensuite. Demolish existing garage.
- Bocaddon Farm, Lanreath, Looe, Cornwall: Conversion and extension to former American Cookhouse to facilitate a single residential unit of accommodation.
- Rock End, 9 Fairfield, St Merryn, Padstow PL28 8FQ: Certificate of lawful development for a swimming pool and pump house.
- Ayr Holiday Park, Ayr Terrace, Ayr, St Ives TR26 1EJ: New replacement leisure and amenity facilities building.
- Pentire Coastal Holiday Park, Stibb Level, Stibb, Bude, Cornwall EX23 9HP: Concrete bases for the siting of static caravans and associated decking.
Creation of a gas compound, electricity substation and foul water pumping station.
Associated landscaping, drainage, access and infrastructure work.
- Castle An Dinas Quarry, Castle Gate, Ludgvan, Cornwall TR20 8AG: Solar array along with associated infrastructure including electrical housing, security fencing and CCTV.
- 1 Wilton Terrace, Pelynt, Looe, Cornwall PL13 2LE: Application for drop kerb and parking bay on garden.
- 2 Queensway Gardens, Queensway, Hayle, Cornwall TR27 4FP: Conversion of loft space to bedroom with roof lights.
- St Breock Downs Farm, St Breock Downs Road, Wadebridge PL27 7LG: Ground and first storey extensions.
- Land north of Lower Tredower, Tregidden, St Martin, Cornwall TR12 6DS: Reserved matters application for access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale following outline approval PA20/04256 – new agricultural workers dwelling to support Higher Trenower Farm.
- Park Field, Tredrea Gardens, Perranarworthal TR3 7QG: Works to trees subject to a TPO.
- Telephone Kiosk, Fore Street, Redruth, Cornwall: Listed building consent for removal of K6 telephone box from site for repair works and reinstatement in same location.
Get all the latest news, updates, things to do and more from your local InYourArea feed.
- GoPro Max – Waterproof 360 Digital Action Camera with Unbreakable...
RRP PRICE: £479.99SALE PRICE: £420.86YOU SAVE: £59.13 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Maximize your creative […]
- Xiaomi Mi Electric Scooter – 1S / Essential / Pro 2
RRP PRICE: £429.00SALE PRICE: £357.90YOU SAVE: £71.10 About this item Weight: 12.5 kg; Maximum weight supported: 100 kg Maximum speed: approx. 25 […]
- Bushnell Golf Tour V5 Laser Rangefinder, Grey/Black, One Size
RRP PRICE: £299.00SALE PRICE: £249.15YOU SAVE: £49.85 About this item THE #1 RANGEFINDER IN GOLF Trusted by 99% of the pros. Trust your Bushnell […]
- Samsung LC32R500FHRXXU 32 Inch Curved FullHD 1080p Monitor – 1920×1080,...
SALE PRICE: £207.78 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. Captivating curves – Immerse yourself in work or play. The […]